Sunday, January 19, 2014

Valentine's Printables




Valentine's Day isn't really a big deal around here.  I mean, aside from the two handsome little men in my life, I'm a confirmed bachelorette and all.  But I love me some pink and I love me some printables.  I think printables are pretty much the greatest thing since the internet was invented.  Since the boys were home sick the past couple of days, I had the opportunity to play around on PicMonkey and made some cute new printables.  And I'm sharing them with all of you.  Just click on the link at the bottom and save it to your computer.


Love printable


Valentine printable

I framed the chevron one and it's going on my little mantel in the living room.









Anyone else getting some Valentine's Day craft on?


Linking up these freebies to my regular parties and to  Serenity Now, Home Stories A to Z,  Cedarhill FarmhouseCoastal CharmWatch Out Martha, Jennifer Rizzo,From My Front Porch to Yours, and Salt Tree.