Sunday, January 26, 2014

15 Delicious Super Bowl Foods

Who loves football?  We do!  Even the toddlers like watching the game....probably because I get excited and yell at the TV which gives them license to do the same.  And what do I like almost as much as football? Game day food!  I've pulled together 15 tasty looking game day treats to share and inspire.  Get ready to drool.




I love a good dip and this Buffalo Chicken Dip from Yummy Healthy Easy is my kind of tasty.




Or this 7 layer dip from Smart Schoolhouse. Love that she made it bite sized in those individual taco bowls....Clever.




This Beer Dip recipe from Lady Behind the Curtain combines my two favorite food groups. That's right....beer and dip. That's a well balanced meal right there.





Evelyn at My Turn For Us has a whole bunch of game day ideas including these yummy Italian Sausages in Herbed Bread.





I love me some bacon and these Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos from I Breathe I'm Hungry  look soooooo good. Apparently they're low carb, too, if you care about that sort of thing.  Let's be clear, I don't. (See reference to beer and dip.) And is that a great blog name or what?





If you're still feeling virtuous after that low carb recipe, I found this Fiesta Dip over at Weight Watchers.  I'm not doing WW (that should be obvious by now) but I can't resist anything with corn and salsa.





And still another lighter recipe from ValSoCal.  She created these Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad appetizers from a rotisserie chicken.  Yum!





I loooooove Reuben sandwiches and last year I made this Warm Reuben Dip for the Superbowl.  I think I lived off of it for a week.  So good with crunchy Melba toast or fresh French bread.





I also made these Glazed Nuts.  They were gone in less than an hour.  I'm not making these anymore since I can't seem to control myself around them.





Why spring for pizza when you can make these easy Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Puffs?  Plain Chicken shows us how easy they are to make.  Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.





Damn Delicious made some Baked Brown Sugar Wings with a great dipping sauce that I couldn't resist pinning this week.





Mmmm.....sliders.  These Chicken and Waffle Sliders from Food, Folks and Fun look so tasty.





More Slider goodness in the form of Spicy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders from Sweet Treats More.  On a pretzel bun, too!





And what's a party without something sweet? Got a football shaped cookie cutter? These Betty Crocker brownies look delicious.





I about fell off my chair when I found this recipe for Snickers popcorn from Cookies and Cups.  Oh. Emmm. Geee! Making this one for sure!!!




Hope you're as inspired as I am.  Who are you cheering for next Sunday?



Linking up to my regular parties and to  Serenity Now, Home Stories A to Z,  The DIY DreamerCedarhill FarmhouseCoastal CharmJennifer RizzoFrom My Front Porch to YoursSavvy Southern Style, and Salt Tree.