Friday, January 24, 2014

14 Pretty Valentine's Ideas





Does anyone else feel like the entry way looks so bare after the Christmas decorations come down? I've been working away on a Valentine's project for the door but in the meantime I've rounded up 14 of my favorite Valentine's projects that I just loved from Pinterest and the talented bloggers.

I've seen these XOXO Anthropologie Inspired Pillows from View From the Fridge featured everywhere. So brilliant and with a great tutorial.  Totally makes me want to bust out my sewing machine.





Another cute throw pillow by Amy Smart for U Create. 





Love this glitter heart canvas from Lolly Jane.  So cute.





Fluffy and pink?  Love!  How adorable is this feather wreath from Serendipity Refined for Fox Hollow Cottage.





Another Anthropology inspired project from Whipperberry.  Love how simple and gorgeous this little project is. 






This Valentine's mantel from Sunnyside Up combines two of my favorite colors...pink and aqua!  And there's candy!





More aqua and pink from Create Craft Love





Some glamorous red hearts make a great 3D art project over at Blooming Homestead.





Thoughts from Alice made this great No-Sew Love Banner.  





I downloaded this xoxo banner from i should be mopping the floor (love that blog) earlier this week and already printed it off.  I'm planning to use it on my mantel. So adorable.





Ode to Inspiration baked up some cute mini-heart cookies and I love how she packed them up with straws in milk bottles.  Clever! (And more aqua love).





I cannot get over the detail that went into this red burlap wreath from Little Birdie Secrets.  Fantastic!





I'm still fairly obsessed with chevron so this mantel from Classy Clutter caught my eye on Pinterest this week.  




And what would a round up be without printables?  So many to choose from.  This Bee Mine print from Entirely Eventful Day is one of my favs.





And just for fun I included the printables I made and shared last week.  




Feeling inspired yet?  Have a great weekend everyone.